Wood Floor Cleaning
We at Same day restoration and carpet cleaning also offer cleaning services for your wood flooring. We employ a method which is known as restorative cleaning. This cleaning process is much better than the standard cleaning process which makes use of the steam. This cleaning process ensures that the scratches present on the surface of the floor are taken care off, leaving your wooden floor looking glossy and clean.
We use IICRC certified technicians who are experienced in the technique of wooden floor cleaning. These technicians will buff your wooden floor using a state of art and modern floor machine. This machine will slightly mar the wooden flooring at the surface making it receptive to the protective coating we put on. This would then be covered using a sealant which would be applied on the wood and this would entirely depend on the flooring type. These sealants also make your floor look either glossy, or matte, depending on the finish you like.
Our technicians before they begin with any work first examine the floor and then begin with it. We value your opinion a lot and hence we would always hear out your concern before we begin with the work.
When you get restorative cleaning done, every few years along with the regular mopping and the sweeping, the life of your wooden flooring gets extended by a significant duration.
So, why wait? Contact us and get a free quotation for cleaning your hardwood floor.
Few tips which would help you keep your wooden floor looking great:
We specialize in the process of Saltillo tile cleaning and sealing and are equipped to do stripping and recoating. Saltillo tile, which is also known as Mexican pavers or a terra cotta tile is a naturally available stone which is known for its beautiful texture and unique rustic look. Saltillo tile easily absorbs liquids, oil and dirt as it is very porous, if not sealed properly. Our methods, clean and seal not only indoor tiles but also outdoor tiles keeping them looking beautiful, bright and clean.
- Make sure you vacuum or sweep your floor regularly. This keeps the stains at bay and ensures regular cleaning. You can use soft bristled brooms for the best results
- Place walk off/ on mats at edges where the wooden flooring meets the other areas. This helps you keep the moisture at bay, while also ensuring that the debris are not transferred
- Avoid using high heeled shoes on the wooden flooring as the pointed heels might damage the surface
- Keep the nails of your pets trimmed such that they do not scratch the floor
- Make sure whenever there is any spillage, it is cleaned immediately using a soft cloth
- Avoid using any kind of woolen or scouring pads & powders
- Avoid using any kind of acid, ammonia, wax based cleaners on the wooden flooring. Ideally, the BONA products need to be used
- On the wooden flooring, less amount of water needs to be used. Hence it is recommended that a damp mop be used over a wet soaking mop
- In areas where you get a lot of sun exposure, try to get your furniture and rugs rearranged to ensure that sun bleaching does not take place
WHY CHOOSE SAME DAY RESTORATION AND CLEANING?
Our Work Is Guaranteed
We guarantee the quality of our work through our actions, not just our words. Our risk-free guarantee ensures that if you are not 100% happy with our work, we’ll re-clean the area for free.
We offer fixed pricing for all of our cleaning service levels. These service levels exist so that YOU can pick whichever service best suits your needs.
We retain quality workers, whereas some other companies have a “rotating door” of technicians. Our staff keep up to date with courses, conferences and seminars in all aspects of the industry.